Sunday, February 22, 2009

The coding (working) groove

As a personal note:

I love working. I love coding, reading, playing music, doing math questions - counting these here as types of work - they are always intensely fun. I just also love doing nothing. If one were to count it as a type of work for the sake of argument, then you could say I get stuck in the groove of doing nothing.

This is just one more brick in the wall that reads: Whatever you have to do, you have less time to do it than you believe. Whoever you love knows it less than you think they do, and whatever you apply yourself to, you can enjoy.

I guess it's a bit of a steal from "A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step."

-also, Microsoft Interview time is scheduled. I'll be writing about this more soon.

No comments: